Those who have already started down the bespoke suit rabbit hole know that it can drastically alter not only your appearance, but the way you relate to the world. When you look good, you feel good, which translates positively into every aspect of your being, from the way you treat others to the way you treat yourself. Whether you’re starting a new job, investing in a custom suit for your wedding or just want to step up your fashion game, bespoke tailoring in San Francisco, CA is the way to go. Here’s why:
- Better fit and quality: Naturally, the biggest benefit of getting a bespoke suit is that it will fit your body exactly. When you buy off the rack, you’re buying for the average man’s body shape—but who has an “average” body? Fit is important for highlighting your best features and creating a flattering look. The quality will also be superior, because each suit is made individually by a tailor, rather than utilizing industrial machines.
- Your very own pattern: When you get an off-the-rack suit, tailoring it still means you’re working from someone else’s pattern and adjusting it as best you can. Bespoke suits, on the other hand, start with a custom pattern that is made for your body.
- Choose the fabric that’s right for you: When you buy off the rack, you’re limited to the fabric choices the designer had available, which often depends on what makes the most economic sense for the company. Bespoke tailoring in San Francisco, CA allows you to pick out the exact fabric you want on the advice of a master tailor, who can help you achieve just the look you want.
- Customize your options: Buying readymade suits also means you’re limited to what’s currently in fashion, but if you can’t take one more fitted pair of “skinny” suit pants and smaller lapels, you’ll need to go to a bespoke tailor. You can customize everything from collar style to lapel width, buttons to pleats. This is one way our customers put their individual stamp on their new custom wardrobe, to truly let their own style shine through.
- Longer lasting: Finally, when you invest in a bespoke suit, you’re actually investing—your suit is guaranteed to last longer thanks to the higher quality materials as well as expert sewing and construction from a tailor whose entire attention is focused on your fashion piece.
Benefit from bespoke tailoring in San Francisco, CA
Peter Panos Bespoke Tailor has been San Francisco’s master bespoke tailor since 1978. We take pride in offering beautiful, high-quality suits to businessmen and celebrities alike, focusing on making custom pants, jackets, coats, shirts and suits to the exact specifications desired. No matter what kind of custom touches you’d like to add to your wardrobe, we can deliver results that far exceed your expectations. Reach out to us or stop by today to get started creating the latest and finest addition to your wardrobe. We look forward to meeting with you soon.
Categorised in: Tailored Suits